Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Club Penguin Times Issue 539

There is new issue of club penguin times!


By Aunt Arctic -- Breaking news, everyone! A letter from Herbert has been left at the doorstep of the CP Times. Don't panic! Being informed is the best way to prevent polar bear attacks.
continued: Dear pesky penguins, No more mister nice bear! The laser of DOOM was just the beginning! if that didn't scare you, I'm sure the shrink ray of DOOM did. Soon you will face my final device of DOOM! (You see, that's the theme I'm going with here. You wouldn't understand). Give up now penguins, and I might allow you to stay on the island. Of course, it's going to be a lot quieter.. and HOTTER! I shall await your surrender! MWAHAHAHAHA! Yes, Klutzy, write down my laugh too. It's M-W-A-H-A-- and so on. Oh, never mind, just sign my name at the end. Herbert P. Bear, Esq. Does Herbert really think we'd surrender to him? I have one word for him: Never.

THE TOWN'S TINY PROBLEM
By Tiny Rookie -- is it me or does the Coffee Shop look WAY bigger? Well, it turns out it IS me! And a lot of other penguins too. Anyone visiting the Town is being shrunk by Herbert's crazy device! It's chaos! It's a catastrophe! It's... actually not that bad. Some construction workers have built a village for us. There's even a tiny aseball diamond--the largest one Club Penguin has ever had! Y'know what else is cool? the sandwich i made for lunch looks HUGE It'll take days to eat it! There's just one hiccup. Penguin style doesn't have an extra-extra-extra-extra-extra-extra-extra small shirt for me! Now that's a BIG problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment